Also, if you'd like to donate a cute, unused plate to the cause, you are more than welcome to do so! (so far my plate tally is 2...but I'm trying, dammit!)
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Sunday, March 22, 2009
Next were the bath products from Lush. Best.Bathing.Supplies.EVER! All natural, hand made, can you get any better??? The answer is no...not unless you rubbed a hippie on you.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Monday, March 16, 2009
LOOK HOW AWESOME IT IS!!!
Friday, March 13, 2009
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Friday, March 20 at 8pm Symphony Hall
Sunday, March 22 at 8pm
Join dynamic conductor Grant Llewellyn as he explores the Romantic era with Brahms’ Symphony No. 1. Brahms spent 20 years perfecting this masterpiece to honor the legacy of Beethoven and Haydn. The program also features Mendelssohn’s beautifully lyric Violin Concerto and a World Premiere of a new choral tribute to Handel.
Brahms: Symphony No. 1
Mendelssohn: Violin Concerto
Vignieri: Fanfare of Voices
Ilya Gringolts, Violin
More information about "Romantic Brahms."
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Monday, March 9, 2009
Saturday, March 7, 2009
Friday, March 6, 2009
Other reasons to visit Tealuxe...it looks like the inside of the Harry Potter wand shop!
2 cups uncooked macaroni of your choosing (they say elbow...I say LIES!!!)
1/4 cup butter or margarine (or Fabio)
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper (I use 1/2 teaspoon...mistake the 1st time...good mistake)
1/4 teaspoon ground mustard
1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
2 cups milk
2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (which is 8oz, or in Andrea terms, dump the bag in)
Now do THIS!
- Heat oven to 350 (how do you make a degree sign on a keyboard?) F
- Cook and drain macaroni as directed on package
- Meanwhile, in a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter over low heat. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until mixture is smooth and bubbly; remove from the heat. Stir in milk. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in cheese until melted. (In case anyone cares, I like to use a whisk for this part...kthanks)
- Gently stir in macaroni into cheese sauce. Pour into ungreased 2-quart casserole.
- Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly
ENJOY THE FOODAGE!!!