I am...

My photo
An aspiring opera singer with a shopping addiction.

Monday, March 2, 2009

SNOW DAY!!!



My snow day thus far has been incredibly unproductive (although I did take a shower, which is a plus...) I've spent stupid amounts of time surfing Urban Outfitters.com and updating my wish list (email update about the new spring line + bored Andrea = HOURS OF MY LIFE THAT I'LL NEVER GET BACK), as well as on Etsy shopping for kitchen supplies...my lack of motivation is saddening.


Anyway, I thought I'd take a moment to introduce whoever cares to my favorite snack EVER!!! Stacy's Pita chips are the only snack I can remember having every year of my college career that I haven't gotten sick of. I just polished off a bag of the naked ones, but the cinnamon sugar and the Parmesan are fabulous, too! Stacy, if you ever come across this blog, Thank you for 4 years of low-cal nourishment!


A post about pita chips...exhibit A of how bored I am...off to clean my room!




No comments:

Post a Comment